Terms & Conditions
Uploading a submission to The Site constitutes the submitter's consent to give Prudential Holdings Limited or otherwise known as Prudential Corporation Asia ("Prudential") and its affiliates a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. In addition to the foregoing, each submitter waives all moral rights he/she may have in the submission. By submitting, each submitter acknowledges and agrees that submitting a photograph and the relative descriptions online brings the submission within the public view and, to the extent permitted by law, Prudential will not be held liable to any submitter or third party for any copying, re-posting or unlawful use of the submitted photograph that may result or if applicable, the content or accuracy of any content of such submission.
Prudential has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any submissions posted or uploaded by you to The Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
• The submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
• The submission must not contain material created by someone other than the submitter.
• The submission must not contain inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous content.
• The submission must not contain content that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Prudential has the right to reduce the original resolution of an image uploaded in your submission to the Site. Further, Prudential may, in its discretion, refuse to accept or remove any of your submission to the Site if Prudential believes that the uploaded image does not comply with the requisite specifications.
Intellectual Property Rights
Prudential respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Prudential's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to terminate the right to use the Site of any users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all content included on The Site, including, without limitation, images, logos, articles and other materials, are protected by copyrights, and/or other intellectual property rights. Any such content and all trademarks and logos displayed on The Site are the property of Prudential or the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with us. You are responsible for complying with all applicable copyright, trademark and other applicable laws.
Without prejudice to the Acceptable Use Policy below, insofar as Prudential has such right, Prudential hereby grants you a limited licence to download any submissions accepted and published by Prudential at The Site solely for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Acceptable Use Policy
The Site provides a platform to discover and share things you love. To keep The Site running smoothly for all of our users, you agree that you will use the service only in a manner consistent with the following Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree not to post user content that:
• is sexually explicit or contains nudity, partial nudity or pornography;
• creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal;
• may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
• seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
• violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
• contains any information or content Prudential deems to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically;
• is offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
• contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets); infringes any third party's intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
• contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
• is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
• Use, display, mirror or frame the service, any individual element within the service, name of The Site, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without the express written consent of Prudential;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the service, Prudential's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Prudential's providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Prudential system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
• Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Prudential or any of its providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect The Site or The Site’s content;
• Attempt to access or search user content of The Site’s content or scrape or download user content from The Site, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links;
• Reposts, or referrals in The Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software (including web-based application) and/or search agents provided by Prudential or other generally available third party web browsers;
• Send any unsolicited or unauthorised spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
• Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilising The Site’s trademark, logo, URL, or product name without the express written consent of Prudential;
• Use The Site’s user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use The Site to send altered, deceptive or false source identifying information;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the services;
• Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing The Site;
• Collect or store any personally identifiable information from The Site from other users of The Site without their express permission;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
• Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
Prudential will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, including, without limitation, loss or damage incurred by you as a result of any third party claim; loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, The Site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on The Site.
Prudential will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of The Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Prudential assumes no responsibility for the content of websites linked on The Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by Prudential of those linked websites. Prudential will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You shall indemnify Prudential against, and hold Prudential harmless from, any and all claims, actions, proceedings, expenses, damages and liabilities ("Relevant Claims") including reasonable attorney's fees, made against or incurred by Prudential in the event that:
• Prudential is liable under any third party claim as a result of the submission including any claim of infringement of any intellectual property right.
Linking to The Site or a Submission
You may link to the homepage of The Site or a submission accepted and posted at The Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation of Prudential or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of Prudential where none exists.
Prudential reserves the right to withdraw the above linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in the Acceptable Use Policy (as stated in the paragraph "Acceptable Use Policy" above).
If you wish to make any use of content on The Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Third Party Links and Resources in The Site
Where The Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
Prudential has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Without prejudice to any provision in this paragraph, Prudential may make third party software (including web-based application) available through your use of The Site. To use such software, you shall agree to the terms and conditions imposed by the third party provider. The agreement to use such software will be solely between you and the third party provider. If you do not agree with their terms, do not use the software.
Changes to The Site
Prudential may update The Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on The Site may be out of date at any given time, and Prudential is under no obligation to update it.
Prudential does not guarantee that The Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions, will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
Accessing The Site
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction